Thursday, January 19, 2012

Goals for 2012

Even though it is pasted New Years and almost February, I decided to put my goal list on here. I had made this list a few weeks ago but thought it would be nice to have it on here for accountability and a reminder.

*Know God in a new way, deepening my passion
*Continue going to the chiropractor and taking supplements
*Continue eating real, whole foods that nourish my body.
*Continue to exercise, developing and deepening my workouts
*Go to Farmers Markets this summer, and find good options for healthy whole foods
*Make a new recipe 2x per month that is healthy and nutritious.
*Start gently teaching Gracelyn what a potty is, and how to use it. (We plan to do lots of nakie time in the summer and allow her to go on the potty if she wants to)
*Gently wean Gracelyn off the bottle (she actually did this on her own last week during the day, we are only on one bottle at night now)
*Go on a weekend alone with my husband by the end of the summer
*Have a date night at least once a month
*Finish doula certification (done with all the work, just waiting on one last birth in a few weeks)
*Continue researching and learning about pregnancy and childbirth to grow as a doula
*Find a new place to live in by May that is spacious and affordable.
*Make new friends, and deepen my current friendships with time spent together and prayer them
*Create a prayer chart for praying for different people in our life with Gracelyn
*Read a book with Gracelyn every single day, at least one
*Continue to seek God for my parenting choices, and become a better mom daily
*Blog more about my life, what God is doing and teaching me, and stop being afraid of being judged for doing things differently.

I am sure I will be adding to this list as life changes. I will update you all on progress this summer.

Stay tuned, and get ready for some more blogging! (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment