Thursday, April 12, 2012

{4 Months} ::Pregnancy Update::

(I'll have to update with a photo later)

How far along? 17 weeks

Overall Emotion last month? stressed

Maternity clothes? Yes, not all of the time, I can squeeze into some regular clothes...barely

Sleep: Still pretty tired, but sleeping well

Best moment this month: Finding out that we are having a girl

Weight Gain: -1lb lost

Movement: Yup, especially on ultrasound day she was moving like crazy

Food cravings: Reeses eggs, fruit, peas, and peanut butter and banana sandwiches

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken and eggs

Have you started to show yet: yup! and just yesterday I started to notice my belly button changing and my tummy getting much harder

Wedding rings on or off? still on :) and still big

Looking forward to: finishing moving and getting some new diapers for Ava

One thing I did well this month? Focused on my posture

One thing I can work on this month? Still have not started working out again, and I still need work on my protein

Bigger/Smaller than last pregnancy: About the same

Protein intake this month: still struggling but better than last month

How does body & knee feel? still not great :(

Book Currently reading: Still reading Thinking Women's Guide to a Better Birth, and still haunt finished it, I didn't get to do much any reading this last month

No comments:

Post a Comment