Monday, March 5, 2012

Peace

On Friday morning I went to the bathroom and realized I started spotting. I tried not to get worked up, or too upset since I was just about to head home from Rockford and had to drive 2 hours.

I went in to see my doctor to check on the babe. I knew an ultrasound was needed, even though we are trying to limit those the best we can. Surprisingly, I was calm and at peace. I did have some cramping which of course made me think about the worst, but for some reason God just gave me an overwhelming peace about it. We saw baby and a wonderful heartbeat of 177. It was of course a sigh of relief, but for some reason, I just knew we were going to see that little heartbeat! The spotting and cramping has stopped now after taking it easy this weekend.

My placenta has attached to my cervix, but of course we are only just about 12 weeks, and it has tons of time to move, and I am sure it will. This is probably what the slight spotting was from, and I can rest assured its completely normal at this gestation.

Just wanted to give a little update, and continue to ask for prayers. Baby looks great and I am so thankful for that!

1 comment:

  1. Had that same thing happen twice with addyson. It was terrifying. I'm so glad everything turned out ok. Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete