Monday, February 13, 2012

{2 months} ::pregnancy update::


How far along? 8 weeks 5 days

Overall Emotion last month? peaceful

Maternity clothes? Nope, just longer shirts and stretchy pants

Sleep: Hard to get comfortable, some nights are good, some are terrible

Best moment this week: Meeting my midwife, and getting together with other expecting couples

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Carbs since I feel sick (but it isn't helping my body feel better since its gluten)

Anything making you queasy or sick: some meat, vegetables :/

Have you started to show yet: sorta, I show early since my uterus is tilted forward

Wedding rings on or off? on! thankfully I lost 20lbs right before getting pregnant, so my wedding ring was big. I hope to wear it till the end :)

Looking forward to: Digging out my maternity clothes, and to start feeling less sick

One thing I did well this month? Taking my vitamins, and preparing details for birth

One thing I can work on this month? What I eat. Some days I feel fine and eat very good, but others I just don't eat enough, and what I do eat isn't very nutritious.

Bigger/Smaller than last pregnancy: bigger

Protein intake this month: Not as good as I would like since I am having a hard time eating other than crackers and carbs

How does body & knee feel? I can tell a big difference on the days that I eat well, and the days I don't, my body and my knee feel awful when I don't eat very well.

Book Currently reading: Just finished Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, and starting up Thinking Women's Guide to a Better Birth

No comments:

Post a Comment