Sunday, June 24, 2012

A new journey, 31!

I recently attended a 31 Party and then decided to host one of my own. 31 gifts have many things that I just adore. 31 was created from the Proverb 31 women and the character and honesty of the company I find rare. The product itself I just l.o.v.e. They have a variety of different purses, bags, organizational and storage totes. Everything can be personalized which makes organizing even more fun! I thoroughly enjoyed both of the parties I had and really love the product. I love the adorable cute patterns and prints and I love that you can personalize it for your own families needs.

 Since I will be staying home with the girls once Avalyn arrives I have prayerfully decided to become a 31 Consultant. As many of my friends would attest to, I am not the biggest fan of at home parties because I hated the pressure I always felt to buy something. I NEVER thought I would ever become a consultant for something because I never would want my friends or family to think I am always trying to sell them something. This was a struggle for me when deciding to become a consultant. However, I truly value the product of 31 and the company's values and product. I loved the idea of the freedom to be able to attend different parties and have some "adult girl time" every once in a while, while still being able to stay home with my girls. I support 31 and their products and I am so excited to begin the journey as a 31 consultant.

If you would like to host a party, or even just a catalog party if you don't have time to do a in person party or don't live by me, let me know! 31 is extremely generous to their hostesses and provide awesome hostess rewards. :-)

http://www.mythirtyone.com/schwei/

No comments:

Post a Comment